Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Arabian Horse Show in Scottsdale, AZ

This is a GREAT Horse show. The quarter horse people think they do things big - they have nothing in comparison to these Arabian Horse owners! And WestWorld is a HUGE facility. I have never seen so many horses all in one place. Their barns are incredible, all decorated and fancy in the front of each barn.

Statues in front of WestWorld


The Nature Society brought birds that are indigenous to Arizona.
I thought this owl was awfully cute!


A few pictures of our booth. We have had a few customers but we could use a few more! We have really enjoyed the weather here and plan to come back again next year.


1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks great! I guess I didn't realize how much stuff you brought! Now I can see how it takes 3 days to set up!

    Oh, and I was wondering about the picture of the naked lady in boots. . .very interesting =)

    ReplyDelete